Dilemma with my nose
In accordance with what is decreed up top "what the last booger you picked was like..." I will tell you about my dilemma with my nose.
I have a bloody nose.
Usually that would be fine. I'm used to it. My house is always a little too dry and i'm too lazy to get a dehumidifier. However, I'm really sick and have a nose full of snot. It's really quite gross. I can't blow it out, cause then my nose will start bleeding, and I can't swallow the muccus (am i going past the level of comfort we all have here?) cause i have an infection in my throat. Yesterday, when I had the nose bleed, the blood that was going into my mouth from my nose (from those two little holes on the roof of your mouth) was burning my infection. I'm a mess.
Anyway, i'm sorry if you guys wanted to hangout. Jeff just got home today (like, right now) and I promised him I would spend tonight and tomorrow with him since i'm leaving for Chicago on Friday and not coming back until.... the summer when I graduate (holy crap.). I hope you guys have a good break. Eat lots and love lots for me. Email me what you want from Africa.
I have a bloody nose.
Usually that would be fine. I'm used to it. My house is always a little too dry and i'm too lazy to get a dehumidifier. However, I'm really sick and have a nose full of snot. It's really quite gross. I can't blow it out, cause then my nose will start bleeding, and I can't swallow the muccus (am i going past the level of comfort we all have here?) cause i have an infection in my throat. Yesterday, when I had the nose bleed, the blood that was going into my mouth from my nose (from those two little holes on the roof of your mouth) was burning my infection. I'm a mess.
Anyway, i'm sorry if you guys wanted to hangout. Jeff just got home today (like, right now) and I promised him I would spend tonight and tomorrow with him since i'm leaving for Chicago on Friday and not coming back until.... the summer when I graduate (holy crap.). I hope you guys have a good break. Eat lots and love lots for me. Email me what you want from Africa.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home