I'M SO EXCITED PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS
First of all Steph, that's a pretty damn good analogy for senioritis. Secondly, I actually still bring my favorite pair of shoes (real ones, not analogical ones) to school. They're shoes that I bought in 6th grade. Think of how smelly they must be. ewww.
OK AND MATT BRICKMAN IS ENGAGED? HUH?!?
But yeah I read some old posts on derek's blog. I don't know what freaked me out more -- the content or the fact that there are posts dating all the way back to 2001 or 2000. The millenium, baby. Just like the Backstreet Boys.
Finals are going pretty well -- I actually finished the bulk of my work before BC's final period began (papers, take-home finals, presentations, etc.). I have one more exam tomorrow. I'm home on Monday. You guys?
Rub me on your butt and let's hang out over break. I secretly want to go to Atlantic City. Shhh. I also want to take numerous trips to NYC and Philadelphia to experience its international cuisine (ribs in W. Philly, a real cheesesteak with EZ cheez). It's no Africa, but it'll do for me.
Blast from the past picture:
OK AND MATT BRICKMAN IS ENGAGED? HUH?!?
But yeah I read some old posts on derek's blog. I don't know what freaked me out more -- the content or the fact that there are posts dating all the way back to 2001 or 2000. The millenium, baby. Just like the Backstreet Boys.
Finals are going pretty well -- I actually finished the bulk of my work before BC's final period began (papers, take-home finals, presentations, etc.). I have one more exam tomorrow. I'm home on Monday. You guys?
Rub me on your butt and let's hang out over break. I secretly want to go to Atlantic City. Shhh. I also want to take numerous trips to NYC and Philadelphia to experience its international cuisine (ribs in W. Philly, a real cheesesteak with EZ cheez). It's no Africa, but it'll do for me.
Blast from the past picture:
2 Comments:
haha, derek's haircut back then makes me laugh.
are you implying something with that comment, derek?
poo to yoooouuuuuu.
Post a Comment
<< Home