Sunday, December 17, 2006

My suitemates and I have too much time on our hands

OK, so I hope that everyone read the story that Steph posted (look 2 posts below this) in the link. Here's the general idea: in China, 2 dolphins had plastic fatally stuck inside them. The world's tallest man, a guy from "inner mongolia" (according to the cnn.com version) used his extremely long hands to retrieve the plastic and save their lives!

So my suitemates found out that it's really fun to take those transparency markers (vis-a-vis?) and draw all over our fridge. It's fun. Anyway, as a result we have a lot of junk on it. But then we cleared off a space to honor the most hilarious and awesome news story of the year (sub: world's tallest man saves dolphins). The results of our work:



You can see the tallest man saves dolphin mural on the left. According to the measurements, he is 7 ft. 9 in.


Here's another view. I realize now that the drawing is sort of racially insensitive.


Here's the bottom half of the fridge.

We were bored. I swear we're in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home