Friday, December 15, 2006

scream + strip

We have primal scream too! Another thing is that there's this thing called Mod Strip -- we have a little area of junky-looking houses for seniors called Mods (Modulars). Generally this is the place to go tailgate or party and such (they have backyards and grills). ANYWAY, its tradition that anyone living in Mod #27 has to put on a strip show outside in their backyard at 11pm on the night of finals. This year the guys in 27 put on a show every night of finals period ...

I AM DONE WITH FINALS. Guess what I'm doing now. I just woke up ... I put on my glasses ... I'm lying on my stomach in my bed (still in pjs) and typing this entry. Ew gross don't be judgemental it's awesome. =)

Goodluck Eric! And anyone else with finals still.

Hey Christina, you stranger .. I dont' think I've seen you in like a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home